- 1 pound (500 g) green beans, washed and pat dry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic (6 cloves garlic)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F). Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
- Arrange the green beans in one layer on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic and parmesan. Toss beans to evenly coat.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking time, until fork tender.
- Remove from oven, season with extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve.